Wednesday, January 11, 2006

As usual, I’m still unusual. Today is an amazing day in my life. Because I lost everything - my love, my career, my money, my habits, my moustache, my underwear, my books, my faith, my beliefs, my principles, my ‘you’, my ‘me’, my everything that I was been thinking of mine. I was been dreaming of this for quite sometime and to live happily for ever hoping that they never ever happen again. Yet I’m not dead, I would’ve gone mad as others might conclude. I’m doing nothing except for that something I’m not doing on my own. It’s my fate that controls my emotions and motions. As the great alchemist said ‘ The biggest lie on earth is ‘fate’ ’. So I’m planning to get rid of that lie too. The most modest reason of my madness is that I lost all my loses on you.....

No comments: