Friday, March 21, 2008

8s in Me

I was tagged by friend Neetu to answer these and share……
Frankly, at first glance this exercise found apt for my facebook or orkut account, but not for a blog. But doing it gave me a chance to revisit I, me & myself.
I invite you to try this...


8 things I'm passionate about:

1. Talking a lot - to young enthu lot.

2. Heights – Sky, Mountains etc
3. Greens & Grays – My colors.
4. Smell of camphor – An addiction.
5. Camera & Film – Capturing moods & moments.
6. Family – My sweet little world.
7. Animation – I’m a kid there.
8. Travel, Culture & Music – Exploring both history and geography.

8 things I want to do before I die- (no order)

> Make love to the most enthusiastic and passionate woman.
> View world from the highest possible altitude.
> Take class in a film institute.
> Do an animation film & a wild life documentary.
> Explore every inch of universe.
> Own a tree house amidst a forest & lake and live a Tarzan life.
> Get a book published.
> Make a film like 'Life is Beautiful', acting the role played by Roberto Benigni.

8 things I say often:

> OkaY
> Listen
> F**k
> As I told U
> Try
> Oops
> My goodness.
> Hey, Come on

8 books I've read recently

(FYI : “Recently” means ‘my entire life’ here)

> Crime and Punishment - This book gave me sleepless nights.
> Oru Sangeerthanam Poole (Malayalam) – The most romantic work read till date.
> Animal Farm – Undoubtedly a study material for Social Scientists.
> Short stories by Basheer, Ruskin Bond & O Henry
> Alchemist (Paulo Coelho) – Follow ur dreams.
> Veronica decided to die (Paulo Coelho) – Knowing the value of life.
> The Zaher (Paulo Coelho) - Yet another work searching the meaning of life.
> Sherlock Holms – An all time admirer of Holms for his simplicity and intellect.

8 songs I could listen to, over & over:

Tuff task, I must tell about Musicians... Mostly Instrumental collection – Folk, Blues, Sufi, Carnatic, Hindustani, Remix
etc

Songs
> Arial Boundaries – Michael Hedges

> Dessert Roses & Brand New Day - Sting
> Celestial Soda – Ray Lynch
> Enthoru & Aaroo – Vidyasagar
> Ferry Me Across Water – Kim Robertson
> Sister Drum – Dadawa
> Gurus of Peace - A R Rahman & Fateh Ali Khan
> El Vuelo

Musicians
> Sandeep Chowta
> Lucky Ali
> Kenny G
> Yanni
> Kitaro
> Vanessa Mai
> A R Rahman
> Sakir Hussain & Prem Joshua

8 things that attract me to my friends:

> Simplicity
> Openness & Optimism
> Enthusiasm & Energy
> Craze & Adventure
> Way of communication
> Dressing sense & neatness
> Smile
> Humor sense.

8 people I think should do this tag

Open to all.......Feel free to try this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelvy said...

heheheheh...kollamalloo..hummm